Why Should We Boycott China?


I wanted to buy a OnePlus 8 pro but I stopped as it's made in China.

 

So I changed my opinion and searched for Apple Iphone11 sadly 80% of iPhones are made in #China

 

I decided to open Flipkart to search for other mobiles but Flipkart is funded by Chinese venture capital. I was extremely disappointed and thought of eating some delicious food that opened Zomato & Swiggy irony is that both are funded by Chinese firms.

 

I decided to order some snacks from Big Basket, is also funded by China. I was vexed and went to a restaurant. But to go there, I booked Ola (ANI Technologies Pvt. Ltd) and canceled because of China-funded ola too.

 

I wanted to compromise for food but Ola (ANI Technologies Pvt. Ltd) driver was accepting a ride only if pay through Paytm is also China funded.

 

I was fed up and wanted to open my laptop to learn something. That's Lenovo but made in China again. I survived with the screening and opened BYJU'S (GCC Region) to learn oops! again is funded by China.

 

After seeing all this I got a severe headache and thought of popping a pill (paracetamol) omg! China is there too.

 

#BoycottChineseGoods campaign is extremely challenging! What can be the breakthrough strategy with a systematic implementation approach?

 

That why we should adopt more of local products to boycott china, for this we have to follow our government initiative of Vocal For Local, due to COVID19 all the business are going Digitally to promote their services and products, we Oceansfay Digital Marketing Company In Jabalpur is here to help you to grow your business.

 

#boycottchinesegoods #china #madeinindia #ola #BYJUS #lenevo #copied


No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Digital Marketing Only For Corporate Companies

  Introduction - Digital marketing is affordable , more flexible, and more engaging than traditional marketing methods. Even small and mediu...

Pages